The new Amon Amarth-album "Deceiver of the gods" comes in a worldwide limited to 5000 pieces box (European-wide only available at EMP!) with a Loki-bust. This wonderful piece has a size of 220 x 190 x 280 mm and contains the following:
- Loki-bust (made of plastics in bronze/patina look, 1430 g)
- hardcover box, similar to the box of album "Surtur rirsing"
- album in 6-p digipak
- bonus 4 songs EP „Under the influence“ in poster-digisleeve
- the digipak as well as the bonus CD, are hidden in the socket of the bust
Article Number 258517
Tracklist - Deceiver of the gods
- 1.Deceiver Of The Gods
- 2.As Loke Falls
- 3.Father Of The Wolf
- 5.Under Siege
- 6.Blood Eagle
- 7.We Shall Destroy
- 9.Coming Of The Tide
- 10.Warriors Of The North
- 1.Burning Anvil of Steel
- 2. Satan Rising
- 3.Snake Eyes
- 4.Stand Up to Go Down
Customer rating about "Deceiver of the gods"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Age: 30 - 35 years
I don't have any complaints about this collectors edition package.
Maybe the price could have been a bit lower or it could have contained Mjölnir's bottle-opener (which is now offered separately I think).
Other than that everything is great, the bust has some nice details on it and the size is ok, not too small - not too big.
In other words, I'd recommend this box to any Amon Amarth fans out there. :)
Age: 25 - 30 years
Badass statue, but a bit expensive
The statue in it self is awsome. But for the price, i would have liked to get a DVD or something aswell. But the album is amazing. so if you are a die hard fan like me. Get this!
Age: 45 - 50 years
Great fit and good quality,really fast delivery well pleased!!!!!!!!
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?