The ship is 31,5 cm long, 28 cm high and 22 cm wide. Weight is approx. 0,65 kg. The ship is already mounted and is made of a hard plastics (almost indistinguishable from real wood). A very fine worked edition, even small details are there. The delivery will be carefully packed.
Article Number 126291
Is also available as:
Tracklist - Njord
Tracklist will appear as soon as we have it.
EMP Editorial Team (30.06.2009)
The legendary Viking era is still fascinating, and no one is able to sing their myths as passionate as Leaves' Eyes. With their musical imaginations of symphonic, atmospheric Metal and romantic melodies, front siren Liv Kristine Espenæs Krull keeps the Nordic myths alive. "My destiny", starts this epic opus - and overwhelms you with impressions: intense arrangements meet relentless guitar riffs, both are embraced by enthralling melodies and the crystal-clear soprano of the songstress. "Scarborough fair", gentle, emotional, and airy, leads you to Nordic shores. "Freyas song" is the epic highlight of this symphonic masterpiece: in front of your inner eye, mystic realms appear and Liv's intoxicating voice is hovering above it all. This is a versatile journey back to a time full of legends, love, passion, and yearning - captivating.
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!