Zoo - Ceremony - CDFor buying this item you will receive up to 90 Points!
"Zoo" is a manifesto of modern Hardcore: this is the Matador label debut of the Californian outfit Ceremony.
What happens in re Hardcore? Many people think the scene is a kind of apathetic coma. But since the underground spit out a band such as Fucked Up and let it sniff the aroma of success, Hardcore's on the rise again. Be that as it may - Ceremony couldn't care less. The US boys have been around since 2005 (under the name of Violent World - they released an album titled "Violence, violence" which kind of saved the genre from falling into complete lethargy.) But the combo just wanted to make fast, loud, and mighty aggressive music, and under their new name Ceremony the blokes got indeed even faster, louder, and more aggressive. Influenced by bands like Joy Division, Pink Floyd, Black Flag, Suicidal Tendencies, and Tom Waits, Ceremony sound even rawer and more direct on "Zoo" than on their last output "Rohnert Park". Well, maybe 2012 the world may go down - but at least Hardcore had a chance to raise again before, due to the hefty noise of Ceremony.
Ceremony - Zoo
- 3.Repeating The Circle
- 4.World Blue
- 6.Brace Yourself
- 9.Ordinary People
- 11.Community Service
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.