£ 7.99You save 46% / £ 7.00
Black symphony Within Temptation, 2-CD
"Black Symphony" documents an one-off concert, sold-out months in advance, that took place among impressive stage trappings at Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam on February 7, 2008.
Article Number 436481
Is also available as:
Tracklist - Black symphony
- 2.Jillian (I'd give my heart)
- 3.The howling
- 4.Stand my ground
- 5.The cross
- 6.What Have You Done
- 7.Hand of sorrow
- 8.The heart of everything
- 11.The Swan Song
- 1.Our solemn hour
- 2.The other half (of me)
- 4.The promise
- 6.Mother Earth
- 7.The truth beneath the rose
- 8.Deceiver of fools
- 9.All I need
- 10.Ice Queen
EMP Editorial Team (22.10.2008)
"Black symphony" is WT’s masterpiece - that ups the ante for any further DVD production regarding sound, technics and image quality. The spectacular show on this one was recorded in February 2008 in the sold out Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam. Aboard: illustrous guests like Keith Caputo (Life Of Agony) and Anneke van Giersbergen (ex-The Gathering), high precision pyrotechnics, a giant light show and Europe’s biggest video screen (400 sqare metres). To top it off, the Metropole Orchestra (consisting of 60 musicians) and a classical choir of 20 voices accompanies the band around songstress Sharon den Adel. "Jillian" starts the wonderful evening, followed by bombastic "Forgiven". "Stand my ground" is supported by an impressive pyro show - the audience knows the song by heart and shows it by singing along each and every note. With the first sounds of "What have you done", the whole arena is shaking when mythical creatures with wings circle the vocalist. A truly unique magical evening.
Write the first Review!
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.