Terms of Delivery EMP Mail Order UK Ltd.
Prices, Terms Of Shipping & Handling
All prices in our magazine and in the web shop are displayed in £ GBP and include VAT (value-added tax, at present 20%). In addition we charge the costs for shipping & handling which amount to £4.99.
Payment methods we accept:
Currently we accept payment by the following Credit/Debit Card:
Euro / Mastercard VISA
Please indicate your credit card number as well as the date of expiry of your credit card on the order form. Apart from your purchase the only further costs will be shipping & handling. We will charge your credit card account when your order is ready for shipping in our warehouse.
"PayPal" is the new, easy and safe way to pay at EMP. In addition, payments are received very quickly so that orders can be processed faster.
To able to use this payment service, you will first need to register with "PayPal". Registration is free of charge.
You'll find all the information you need about "PayPal", the new method of payment, here!
EMP Bonus Points Scheme
The EMP bonus point system will be cancelled as of August 1st 2014. All remaining bonus points earned up until this point can be redeemed until October 31st 2014 or will expire without substitution on November 1st.
EMP Bonus Points Scheme –Terms and Conditions of Membership
1. Participation in the EMP Bonus Points Scheme
2. Collecting EMP Bonus Points
3. EMP Bonus Points account
4. Redeeming EMP Bonus Points
5. Cancellation of EMP Bonus Points
7. Data Protection
- EMP Bonus Points are automatically credited to the customer’s account with each purchase made with EMP HGmbH. In order to be credited with points, the customer is merely required to provide full details of their address. Participation in the EMP Bonus Points Scheme, as well as the redemption of the points is, of course, voluntary and free of charge. Please note that we will shortly be deactivating the Bonus Points System so it will only be available up until 30.09.2014. After this date it will be finally deactivated without substitution. Participation is therefore only possible for customers who already participated in the Bonus Points System or who ordered goods with us up to midnight on 30.06.2014. In respect to these terms, existing bonus point participants only can collect and redeem points up until 30.09.2014. For other clients, we are sorry, but this is no longer possible.
- EMP Bonus Points will be credited to the customer’s account four weeks after the purchase of goods at the latest (whereby the purchase equates to the date of invoice). The points may be redeemed after this time. EMP Bonus Points can also be acquired through special promotional offers, where applicable. One point is worth £0.01 pence, and participants in the EMP Bonus Points Scheme receive either three, five or seven Bonus Points for every Pound spent (including VAT), depending on the Bonus-level reached .The Bonus-levels comprise of Level A, Level B and Level C, and are calculated as follows:
- Starting from the first Pound spent by the customer at EMP, every Pound is worth three points. This constitutes Bonus Level A.
- Customers spending more than £150 in total (on all orders combined, as of 01.07.2006) qualify for Level B. Every Pound thereafter (!) is worth 5 points.
- Customers spending more than £400 in total qualify for Level C and receive 7 points for every Pound spent on all subsequent (!) orders.
- Registered customers can request their points status by contacting our Customer Service department on 0844 557 9641. Alternatively, customers who have registered online can check their points status at www.emp-online.co.uk by clicking on ‘My Account’. EMP Bonus Points are not transferrable. Acquired points must be redeemed within 24 months after being credited. After this time, they will expire and be lost irrevocably. In the event that the customer’s participation in the EMP Bonus Points Scheme is terminated or suspended by either the customer or EMP in compliance with Section 6 of these Terms and Conditions, all points on the account will also be irrevocably lost.
- Customers participating in the EMP Bonus Points Scheme can only redeem their points for awards (a particular product) if they have accrued the required number of points for that award (a particular product). This applies to all available awards (products) in the EMP range. Points may not be used as part-payment of a product. Points may not be exchanged for cash either, nor is it possible to purchase points with cash. In all other respects, the redemption of EMP Bonus Points is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of EMP Mail Order UK Ltd. As with all other orders, shipping costs also apply accordingly and cannot be paid for with Bonus Points.
- Should the customer cancel all or part of a purchase (e.g. by returning goods), points which have been credited to the customer’s account will be deducted to the value of the returned goods. The same procedure also applies to mistakenly credited points or in the case of improper use.
- Participants have the right to cancel their participation in the EMP Bonus Points Scheme at any time, and without notice or specific reason. EMP Mail Order UK Ltd is permitted to cancel a customer’s participation in the Points Scheme by serving 3 months’ notice to the end of a month. EMP Mail Order UK Ltd also reserves the right to exclude individuals from participating on the grounds of cause, such as improper use of the Bonus Points Scheme. EMP Mail Order UK Ltd reserves the right to amend or suspend/cancel the EMP Bonus Points Scheme after an appropriate period of notice. EMP Mail Order UK Ltd furthermore reserves the right to amend or extend its General Terms and Conditions of Membership.
- EMP Mail Order UK Ltd has the right , where required, to collect, process and utilise customers’ personal data relating to participation in the EMP Bonus Points Scheme in order to establish, amend or implement the contractual relationship with the customer, including its definition as regards content. For these purposes, personal data may also be passed on to EMP’s partner companies and EMP brands (within the EMP group*) in the event that the customer uses their services when collecting or redeeming points in the EMP Bonus Points Scheme . (*EMP Mail-Order UK Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMP merchandising HGmbH, Darmer Esch 70 a 49811 Lingen, Germany.)
There is no minimum order value!!!
Usually we send out your order within 7 days after receipt of your order. If you request a specific date to process your order, we'll wait until that day so it does not arrive too early.
In addition to details about the item on offer, you will also receive information on when it is available. Please remember, however, that this information is not a binding or guaranteed shipping date, but simply a guideline indicating the anticipated date.
All items which are not available on the date of shipping will have to be re-ordered, there will be no subsequent deliveries.
Terms and Conditions
We will check as to how far we are able to process your order. Only then will we decide if we can accept your order. Usually this is done by us sending out the order. If you have supplied us with an email address you will receive an email response from us showing we have received your order. By acknowledging your order or dispatching your parcel, our part of the contract will have been fullfiled.
Your contract fulfillment partner and call centre in the UK is as follows:
if you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact:
EMP Mail Order UK Ltd.
Office 2-3, Chene Court
Managing Director: Oliver Schepers
Secretary: James Pritchard-Barrett
UK Company Reg. No: 6323645
VAT-No.: GB 913 0284 57
Our Returns Policy
You can cancel any order within 14 days without stating any reasons, either by writing to us (by letter, fax or e-mail) or – if the goods where supplied to you before the end of this time period - by simply returning the goods. The 14-day period starts upon written receipt (when you get your invoice) and not before receipt of the goods. In order to comply with the statutory cooling-off period, it is sufficient to have dispatched your cancellation or the goods within the specified period. All returns and notes of cancellation should be addressed to:
EMP Mail Order UK Ltd.
Office 2-3, Chene Court
Consequences of Cancellation:
In the event of a valid reason to cancel, this should be agreed between either side to be valid. If you are unable to return the goods to us, or can only return them in a deteriorated condition, you will be required under certain circumstances to reimburse us for their monetary value. ‘Deteriorated condition’ refers, for example, to altered, laundered or worn textiles/clothes/shoes or similar. This does not apply if the deterioration of the goods is solely due to them having been subjected to the kind of examination that you would carry out in a shop, for example. You can also prevent having to reimburse us by avoiding the use of goods as though they were your own property and by not undertaking any other actions which could impair their value. In the event of cancellation, please ensure that you return the goods to the address above. You will be required to bear the direct postal cost of return if the value of the returned goods is less than £40.00 or possibly at a higher value of the returned goods – if you did not advise us of your intention to return. In any other case (damaged item or wrongly sent item) then return of goods is free. Any obligation on our part to refund return postage costs will be completed within 30 days. This period starts for you with your cancellation, for us with the receipt of it.
This cooling-off period does not apply to audio or video recordings (e.g. CDs, LPs, DVDs, videos, audio cassettes, etc.) or software if you have already unsealed the packaging. There is also no cooling-off period for magazines, contact Lenses and associated accessories if the antibacterial packaging is opened. Furthermore there is no cooling-off period for goods which have been manufactured according to customer specifications.
You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing the Returns Form.
Please make sure that you receive an undamaged package (if necessary open the package in the presence of the postman). Do not in any case accept a damaged delivery (e.g. an opened box or similar) since by doing this you implicitly confirm the reception of damaged items.
The safety software we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypts all personal information (like name, address, credit card number) you enter in our website. This information is not accessible to any third-parties whilst you are connected to our server with the SSL protocol. SSL encrypts all information that you pass to us over the internet using a unique key that only we can access.
SSL protocol: SSL 3.0
Public Key: SHA1 + RSA 2048 bit
User data encryption: DHE RSA – AES 256 bit
The following information is encrypted:
- Personal information (name, address, Telephone-No. etc.)
- Login Information (eMail Address and password)
- Payment method
- Credit-Card and Bank Account Information
- The Date you wish to wait for missing items in an order
Backstage Club Terms and Conditions
Conditions of participation: EMP “Backstage Club”
1. General Conditions of Participation
The conditions of participation apply to membership of the “Backstage Club”. (All reference hereafter regarding the terms of “membership” and/or “member” refers to the “Backstage Club”). Our general terms and conditions (T&C’s) http://www.emp-online.co.uk/AGB/ter_/ shall also apply, unless otherwise stated in these conditions. The contractual partner named for your country in the T&C’s is also the contractual partner for your membership of the “Backstage Club”.
2. Terms of the agreement and membership
2.1. Membership is only available to customers from Germany, United Kingdom and Luxembourg.
2.2. Membership is directly linked to a user account on our web shop. You must have a user account, or must open one, in order to be a member. Membership is not transferable to any other account.
2.3. You apply for membership by ordering “Backstage Club” as an article from our online shop. As for every order, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This does not yet mean that the order has been accepted. Your membership does not become valid until we send you an e-mail confirming that your application has gone through (and confirming any other items that you might have ordered). We will hold a copy of the agreement on file.
2.4. You can exercise your legal right to cancel your membership within fourteen days.
Notice of cancellation
Right to cancel
You can cancel your contractual obligation in writing (e.g. by letter, fax or e-mail) without giving a reason within fourteen days. This period begins from the time you receive a written version of this notification, but not before conclusion of the agreement and likewise not before the fulfilment of our obligations to exchange information under the terms of article 246, sect. 2 in conjunction with article 1, sect. 1 and 2 of EGBGB and our obligations under the terms of article 312e, sect. 1, subsection 1 BGB in conjunction with article 246, sect. 3 EGBGB. Notice of cancellation should be sent to:
Germany / Luxembourg: EMP – Returns Service, Darmer Esch 73, D 49811 Lingen (Germany), Fax: +49 (0)591-914320, e-mail: email@example.com
Austria: EMP Returns Service, Postamt Linz Postfach 90, A 4005 Linz (Austria), Fax: +49 (0)591-914320, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Result of cancellation
In the event of cancellation coming into effect, all items received by either party or any benefits obtained (e.g. interest) are to be returned. If you are unable to return the items supplied, in whole or in part, or unable to return them in their original state, you undertake to make up the difference in value accordingly. Outstanding payment obligations must be met within thirty days. Your deadline obligation begins with the despatch of your notice of cancellation. Our obligation in this respect begins with the receipt of such cancellation.
End of notice of cancellation
3. Benefits of membership
You enjoy the following benefits of membership, which come into effect as applicable, when you enter your corresponding customer account code, which you will receive from us along with your welcoming gift (key ring).
3.1. The basic membership benefits of the “Backstage Club” are as follows:
- No shipping costs, articles free of charge: You do not pay shipping costs for your online orders (not subject to minimum order value). IMPORTANT: Other costs, such as COD charges or age-verification fees for “over 18” articles, are still payable. If the value of your order exceeds a certain level, you will receive a free gift at our discretion.
- Welcoming gift: At the start of your membership, you will receive a welcoming gift, despatched separately or along with any other articles that you might have ordered when applying for membership. The welcoming gift includes, along with other items, a “Backstage Pass” with key ring.
- 100 days’ right to return: In addition to your statutory right to cancel your membership within fourteen days, you are entitled to return any article to us within up to 100 days and claim a full refund of the purchase price. If you use the corresponding return label, which you can display and print out via your user account, we will also meet the costs of returning the article concerned.
Articles returned under the 100-day rule must, however, have been briefly tried on only, as in a physical shop changing-room, and must be in an absolutely new and complete condition and in their original state of repair, undamaged and in their original sales packaging.
The 100-day return rule does not apply,
- if the article has been customised for you in any way (e.g. printed T-shirts, etc.),
- the article consists of music, film entertainment and/or software on vinyl disc/CD/DVD/Blu-Ray, and you have broken the seal.
3.2. Variable benefits of membership:
- Exclusive offers in our online shop: Our online shop stocks articles, such as our own-brand textiles, which are initially only visible to members, along with other special offers such as VIP tickets for festivals. These offers are always time-limited. In the case of items and services supplied by third parties (e.g. events), your contractual agreement is with the company concerned. We shall not be liable for the correct provision of the item or service concerned.
- Backstage Zone: Your customer account gives you access to the Backstage Zone. This includes prize competitions, the chance to take part in events and other promotions exclusive to our members. You will need to apply specifically to take part. Certain individual offers may be subject to additional terms and conditions. These offers are always time-limited. Access to exclusive content is also offered.
4. Duration and termination
4.1. Membership, which is valid for one year, terminates automatically. We will notify you in good time of the expiry date of your membership, so that you can extend it accordingly.
4.2. We shall be entitled to terminate your membership, subject to three months’ notice, if the “Backstage Club” promotion is cancelled. You can terminate your membership without giving notice, if we alter, to a not inconsiderable extent, the membership benefits of the “Backstage Club” (see clause 3.1.). If your membership is terminated on these grounds before its current expiry date, you will be refunded a proportional part of your annual subscription (clause 4).
4.3. Both parties shall furthermore be entitled to terminate without notice if they have good reason for doing so. Important grounds on our part shall include, without being limited to, cancellation by you, of your customer account or grave infringement by you of our contractual agreement. The right to refund shall be cancelled in these circumstances.
5. Amendments to the conditions of participation
We shall be entitled to amend these conditions of participation. We shall inform you in good time of any changes that we intend to make in this respect. You can then contest the amendments within one month. If you do not contest them, the amended terms and conditions shall come into force after one month. Whenever notice of amendment is issued, we shall also remind you of your right to object and of the consequences of the objection deadline expiring.
6. Final considerations
These conditions of participation are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. If your residence as a private end-user is outside the European Union, legal jurisdiction shall correspond to the courts and tribunals of our registered place of business. Legal jurisdiction shall otherwise correspond to the courts and tribunals of your place of residence, without this affecting your entitlement to bring claims at our registered place of business.
Mad May - Facebook Comment Event
Mad May - The €10,000 Facebook Comment Event
1) By participating in the competition "Mad May - The €10,000 Facebook Comment Event", the participant agrees with these terms & conditions.
2) The competition is open only to persons who have reached age of 18 and over and is registered on Facebook.
3) EMP Merchandising HGmbH may user name and the content of the comment on "Mad May - The €10,000 Facebook Comment Event" use for themselves and their advertising purposes. The user assigns all rights to the publication of his contributions in connection with the Sweepstakes at the EMP Merchandising HGmbH.
4) "Mad May - The €10,000 Facebook Comment Event" will be released on May 1st, 2014 at 12:00 CET clock and can be commented on for the next 31 days, until 31 May 23:59 CET clock. It is clear as "Mad May - The €10,000 Facebook Comment Event" and are declared at the same time the rules of the game. These are:
Every Facebook users, the "Mad May - The €10,000 Facebook Comment Event" comments, has the chance to win €10,000. A comment under the "Mad May - The € 10,000 Facebook Comment Event" will be drawn at random and declared as winner.
“Mad May - The €10,000 Facebook Comment Event "is organized exclusively by EMP promotion and has no connection with Facebook and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Facebook.
5) For the above raffle the EMP Merchandising HGmbH used the official EMP Facebook page www.facebook.com/emp.online
6) The contest will take place until and including 31st May 2014 from 01st May 2014.
7) Legal recourse is excluded.
The EMP Hellfest Roadtrip Term’s and Conditions
The EMP Hellfest Roadtrip Term’s and Conditions
The EMP Hellfest Roadtrip Ticket includes: a full weekend Hellfest pass including camping, coach travel to and from the festival from pre-set pick up points (full details provided on purchase of ticket), plus return ferry trips from Portsmouth to Caen.
All camping equipment including tent, food and spending money will not be provided and is your responsibility to bring what you need.
The Hellfest weekend pass cannot be sold separately from the The EMP Hellfest Roadtrip ticket, nor can any part of the ticket be refunded if you are late and/or miss the Coach departure times, or you decide to choose an alternative means of travel to and from the festival. It is your responsibility to ensure you arrive on time at the collection points detailed on the schedule provided.
Hellfest Roadtrip Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis. Due to a limited amount of tickets available and to ensure fairness, only a maximum of two tickets will be sold per customer.
Booking your EMP Hellfest Roadtrip Ticket.
Tickets will be sold by Telephone only and go on sale 12.03.14 – Telephone us on 01548 831620 (calls charged at standard national rate).
To pay for your EMP Hellfest Roadtrip Ticket by debit or credit card over the telephone. We can only accept the following: Visa or MasterCard. At the time of booking we will require all names and address for everyone on the booking including their date of birth. The information we will require to complete the booking is:
- Payment card number
- The last 3 digits of your security code
- Expiry date
- Cardholder's name & address if different from lead name on booking
Tickets available to UK residents aged 18 or over only with a valid UK Passport. It is your responsibility to ensure your passport is valid for the duration of the trip.
For full Terms and Conditions for the Coach please follow the link:
For full Terms and Conditions for Brittany Ferries please follow the link:
Hellfest frequently asked questions please follow the link:
If You Cancel Your Booking
It may be necessary to cancel your EMP Hellfest Ticket due to illness, accident or change of circumstances. If you have taken out insurance, payments arising from the cancellation will be covered in most cases. As soon as you know that you need to cancel, please email us on email@example.com.
Cancellation charges are calculated from the date we receive your instructions by email, please see below:
- Time of booking to 28 days before the start of the Event: Full Refund
- Less than 28 days before the start of the Event: 100% Cancellation charge
Insurance is not provided as part of EMP Hellfest Roadtrip. It will be each ticket holder’s responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to be taken.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
There is a STRICTLY NO SMOKING POLICY ON the COACH. Please note that smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is only permitted on the Ferry in designated outside decks.
WE OPERATE A ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY. Anyone found to be in possession of any suspected illegal or controlled substance will be removed from the Hellfest Roadtrip, will risk arrest and prosecution and will be banned from attending any future events.
Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated. We will not be held responsible if your behaviour or actions results in your arrest or being removed from the EMP Hellfest Roadtrip at any point including coach and ferry journeys or removal from the festival itself by their security. (refunds will not be given).
If your conduct, or that of anyone in your party is reasonably considered detrimental to the smooth running of the EMP Hellfest Roadtrip, we reserve the right to remove you and/or the rest of your party from the trip without reason and without a refund.
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage to yourself and/or personal items that you bring with you whilst attending the EMP Hellfest Roadtrip.
We shall not be liable for failure to perform our obligations hereunder due to events beyond our reasonable control (including but not limited to industrial disputes, natural disasters, fire, technical problems, third party administrations, bad weather and acts of government or acts in compliance with any applicable law, regulation or order (whether valid or invalid) of any governmental body.
Alterations such as the withdrawal of certain amenities, facilities, activities venue and entertainment, may be made by Hellfest for reasons beyond our control without any obligation or liability. The advertised line-up is correct at time of going to press and may be subject to change. Your pass is to the Event is not dependent or conditional on any particular band(s).
PUBLICITY AND USE OF IMAGES
We reserve the right to take photographs or films of the trip and to use the same in a responsible way in our promotional literature and on our website and social media sites. We may also reproduce any comments that we receive from you in such literature and on our website unless you do not consent to such use. You will be expected to provide a consent form in respect of the use of your image prior to the trip commencing and if you do not agree to the use of your image for the above purposes then we must be informed prior to the trip commencing.
No part of these Terms and Conditions affects your rights as a consumer. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to your rights as a consumer.
Data Protection & Registration
Please note that under no circumstances do we pass on your email addresses or telephone numbers to other organizations. We do occasionally make our catalogue mailing list available to other carefully selected companies but only if their products rock!
RECEIVE ROCKIN’ FREE CATALOGUES
Tick the box at the checkout when you are completing your order to continue receiving ours and other outrageously cool catalogues.
RECEIVE COOL ONLINE OFFERS and NEWSLETTER
Win, win, win, freebies, newsletters, band info etc.. Don’t forget to check this box when you are completing your order to keep up with what is going down.
Anonymous data is recorded and saved using solutions and technologies by econda GmbH to ensure that this website has a needs-appropriate design and an ideal structure; to this end usage profiles using synonyms are also produced from this data. This data is not however merged with data on the holder of the pseudonym. Visitors to this website can revoke the future recording and saving of this data at any time here.
Ordering at EMP is very easy. We offer a free registration service, where all necessary personal information can be saved using a username and password, so that this information can automatically be entered each time you wish to place an order. The EMP Account makes ordering easier in the following ways:
- Items in your Shopping Cart are saved, so you can come back later to order the items
- You no longer need to enter your Personal Details when placing an order
- You can access and change your Personal Details in "My EMP" or delete your customer account completely
The registration is free and you have no obligation to order.
You can delete your customer account at any time. You can do this in the "My EMP" section (once you have logged in to your account). To delete the account, simply click the link "Delete my account irrevocably now". Please note that once the account has been deleted, you must re-register if you wish to place a new order.
At EMP we treat your privacy with the utmost respect. Your personal details and the way you like to shop are private so we treat it with the utmost confidentiality. We will never pass this information on to other companies and you can rest assured that any customer information we have is kept 100% secure with us. This also applies to website function “cookies” that we have in place to enhance your shopping experience on our websites.
EMP have an overriding desire to make your online shopping efficient, quick and informative as possible so you get access only to the things that are of specific interest to you. In order to do this the website uses some “cookies” to assist the efficient shopping process . So that our site operates properly and so you see our best offers, we recommend that you enable cookies.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are a small text file record that can be left on your computer or mobile shopping device when you visit a website. It records the things you are interested in order to try and present you things that are relevant to your interest, rather than bother you with irrelevant information and also to also help make your shopping processes more efficient. The cookie files are sent back to the originating website each time you subsequently visit or by other websites that have been enabled to recognise the cookie.
There are two general types of Cookie:
Persistent cookies stay on your computer, mobile device for a designated period of time. They are activated each time the website that created the specific cookie is visited.
Session cookies are temporary codes that enable website administrators to draw conclusions from actions of a user whilst browsing or shopping on a site. These “Session” cookies are then deleted when the browser is closed.
Details of the few Cookies used by EMP UK
SHOP6PHPSESSID . This cookie, identifies you each time you come to the site and assists with populating forms with relevant information so the site can work for you. Without it the user can't login, fill his shopping cart or wish list and therefore can't order.
emos_jcsid. This cookie collects data about the behaviour of the user whilst they are browsing or shopping on the site. It is used so that we can tailor-make the experience and offer products that are likely to be of interest.
dtdb98. This cookie has the same functionality as the SHOP6PHPSESSID session cookie only it holds the shopping preferences data until the end of the year. Without this we will not be able tailor make the site for you.
emos_jcvid This cookie tracks your shopping preferences and how you use the site. It is valid for three years and allows EMP to offer products tailor made to your preferences. Without this we will not be able tailor make the site for you.
These are Facebook cookies - used if you use the EMP Facebook page. They collect the number of likes and counts the data of our Facebook page. Without them EMP is unable to count how many Facebook “likes” they have and it would restrict the functionality of Facebook. These codes last 1 month.
This is a cookie used by Google if you have a Google+ EMP account. It collects data about google+-“likes” and visited pages. This lasts for 2 years.
EMP email Newsletter
We offer a subscription for a free, weekly EMP email Newsletter. After registration, you will receive an Email confirmation. In order to complete the registration process, you must click on the activation link. You will then receive a regular email from EMP (normally Fridays) with the latest releases, information and special offers.
By clicking "Subscribe now" you agree that EMP Mail Order UK Ltd., Chene Court, Poundwell Street, Modbury, Ivybridge, Devon, PL21 0QJ and its parent company and subsidiaries may use your eMail address for marketing purposes. This includes the sending of information by email to your registered email address (i.e. the EMP newsletter)
Your email address will be permanently stored and will not be passed onto third parties!
If you no longer wish to receive information by email, you may cancel your subscription by clicking on the link at the end of the newsletter. This will then remove your email address from the mailing list and you will no longer receive the newsletter.
We use retargeting technology from a third party supplier: Criteo GmbH (www.criteo.com) for our online shop. This makes it possible to provide Internet users who are already interested in our shop and the products in it with targeted advertising. Studies show that advertising with personalised product recommendations is more interesting to customers than ads with little or no personal connection. In addition, the advertisements for products that are probably of interest to you make it easier to go back directly to the advertised products. Because people are frequently interrupted in their online shopping and later have difficulty finding the products they had picked out before. Personalised banners, however, lead you back directly to the products easily.
If you do not wish to use this function during your visit to our site, you can opt out here.
- Closing Dates for Special Offers are shown on the Webshop.
- Special Offers are short-term offers with absolutely no Stock Guarantee. The offer is valid as long as stock lasts.
- For customers from outside the European Union: Valid Legal Jurisdiction is that of our registered business address.
- If you are an underage customer (a "minor"), we will need the signature of one of your parents or a guardian.
- Please don’t send us any cash with your orders (we cannot accept any responsibility for post we don’t receive!)
- As the supplier, we are allowed to send you partial deliveries, and you, as the purchaser, are required to accept this type of delivery.
- In your own interest, please ensure that the package you receive from the postal service is intact. Never accept a defective consignment (e.g. a torn package) from the parcel delivery service.
- Despite careful stocking, items offered may sell out more quickly than anticipated. We work on the basis that we will deliver the articles you order as long as stocks last. This is especially true for special offers/limited offers. For prize draws/competitions, the judge’s decision is final!
- We warrant that goods supplied by us are free of manufacturing or material defects. In accordance with the law, you are entitled to issue a justified complaint known as a "notice of defect" for goods supplied by us. We are not liable for the suitability of the goods for a specific use intended by the purchaser.
- If you reside within the European Union your local consumer rights laws may be applicable.
- All deliveries are subject to these terms of delivery.
- If not stated, all textiles consist of 100% Cotton.
- In accordance with Legal ruling, you are entitled to reclaiming on faulty goods for up to 2 years. We are not liable for the suitability of our products for a certain purpose. We recommend that you check all items for faults upon receipt of a delivery.
- You are entitled to all legal rights in case our goods have flaws (2 years warranty claim). We do not grant further guarantees. Obvious flaws of goods are to be reported to us immediately after reception in written form. If not reported all other warranties on our behalf referring to this expire. We recommend you check all goods immediately after you receive your parcel.
- Special offers are only valid while supplies last.
- All prices are in British Pounds (GBP) including the local VAT. The price at the time of ordering is the valid price for online orders. Errors and omissions excepted. Only when ordering from the magazine: We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- If you claim that your order is exempt from VAT then we require you to contact customer services to register you on the system before we can process any valid VAT refund for an order.
- The delivered goods remain our property until fully paid for.
- The information on this website is protected by copyright. Reprints, even extracts must be authorized by the publisher.
- ll deliveries are subject exclusively to the above-mentioned Delivery Terms in the version valid at the time the order is placed.
The author (EMP) explicitly accounts that all websites which are linked to were free from illegal content at the time the linking occured. Furthermore the author accounts that he has no influence on the current and future configuration of the websites linked to or connected. A consistent check of the sites linked to or connected is not possible as long as there are no concrete indications of encroachment. As soon as we become aware of any illegal content, we will immediately delete the links concerned. This applies for all links and references set within our own internet-offer as well as for all entries made by third parties in our guest-book section, chat, forums and mailing lists. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented therein, only the author of the respective pages may be held liable, not the person who has linked the pages.
UK Office Details
EMP Mail Order UK Ltd.
Call Centre Service:
UK based EMP Customer service team is on 01548 831620 Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5.30pm.
To order; please place on online or call 01548 831620 between 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday when we can take your order over the phone.
Commercial Register Number:
GB 913 0284 57
All content © by EMP Mail order UK Ltd. 1998-2014
None other than the EMP Mail order UK Ltd. and its affiliates shall be eligible to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the materials contained in this website. The use or misuse of these materials except as expressly authorised is prohibited. EMP Mail order UK Ltd. and its affiliates enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.